Lilliput Lane - Schools Out For Christmas - Illuminated
BRAND NEW Just arrived in store for your Christmas festive season.
Special Edition Illuminated This delightful little primary school scene has been inspired by the Old School House in the Buckinghamshire village of Shalstone. The school and adjoining schoolmasters house were built in 1852 by the lady of the manor, Mrs Fitz Gerald.
Lilliput Lane - Winter at Worsley Hall - Features:
* Product Item Number: L3404
* Height: 9 cm Length 12 cm
* Light up detail. Requires 2 x AA batteries or 3 volt adaptor not supplied.
* Certificate of Authenticity
* Schools out for Christmas is Brand New in Original Box
* Location: Buckinghamshire, Middle England
Lilliput Lane is a wonderful collection of miniature ornaments that captures the best of Britain's classic architecture in amazing detail. Each piece is a colourful, intricate homage to the landmarks that they represent. The Lilliput Lane collection has gained global recognition for its authenticity and detail.